With more than one TiVo box on your home network, you can easily stream and transfer shows between them.
- Go to the TiVo DVR that you want to stream or transfer shows to.
- From the TiVo Central screen, select 'My Shows.'
- Find the DVR you want to stream or transfer shows from:
* Highlight the "Devices" category in the left column, then press the RIGHT arrow to move to the right column. Select your DVR. See it
* If you are using the "classic" My Shows list (without categories), go to the bottom of the list and select your DVR. See it
- Find the show you want to stream or transfer from the other TiVo DVR. Highlight it and press 'Select.'
- You'll have the following options:See it
- You can start to watch the show immediately (e.g., stream the show), either from the beginning or, if the show was paused, from the pause location.
- You can transfer the show (either watching it as it transfers or not), either from the beginning or, if the show was paused, from the pause location.
Note: Some shows cannot be streamed or transferred due to the copy protection assigned them by the program provider. HD shows cannot be transferred to standard-definition DVRs. Shows that cannot be streamed and/or transferred are marked with the red circle-slash icon.