How to use the guide to find shows
Use the on-screen guide to find shows and set up recordings quickly—just press the GUIDE button on your TiVo remote. The guide displays up to two weeks of programming.
This feature is available on:
- All TiVo boxes
Using the guide
- Show the steps
- To view the guide, press the GUIDE button on your TiVo remote.See it
- Press FORWARD to move the displayed time ahead, or press REWIND to move it backward. Press ADVANCE to jump 24 hours ahead, or INSTANT REPLAY to jump 24 hours back.
- Highlight a show's title in the guide, then press RECORD.
- On the screen that appears, select "Record This Showing." After the TiVo
service schedules the recording, you'll return to the guide.See it
- To find alternate airings of a show, highlight a show's title in the guide, then press RECORD.
- Select "Season Pass and Other Options," and "View Upcoming Episodes." You can use this list to choose the showing that is most convenient for you to record.
All recorded shows appear in your "Now Playing" or "My Shows" list, which you can access simply by pressing the TiVo button on your remote control twice!See it
You can choose to display the guide as a grid, or use the TiVo Live Guide. When you're viewing the guide, press ENTER to display Guide Options and choose the view you want.