Take your shows anywhere
TiVo Desktop lets you transfer shows to your computer, then take the shows on the road
Even when you're on the move, TiVo® ensures your entertainment experiences follow you anywhere you go. Just transfer your favorite shows to a laptop, an iPod or iPhone, a PSP, or other compatible device and take them with you.
- Automatically transfer recordings from your network-connected TiVo box to watch on your computer
- Convert those shows to view on your portable media player using your PC* or Mac**
- Burn those shows and movies to a DVD**
- Use SlingPlayer Mobile to watch your shows from your iPhone†
- HP MediaSmart Home Server: Transfer recordings, free up space, and share shows across your network.
See how it works
Want step-by-step instructions?
Mac users who upgrade to the Snow Leopard operating system will need to download Roxio's updated TiVo Transfer application for Toast 9, Toast 10, and Popcorn 3. We are also aware that using music and photos on TiVo Desktop for the Mac will not function with Snow Leopard, and we are working to address this.
Not all programs may be transferred using the Multi-Room Viewing or TiVoToGo features due to the use of copy protection mechanisms permitted under the FCC's encoding rules. Some shows cannot be transferred due to the copy protection assigned them by the program provider. These shows usually are marked with a red circle-slash icon. (47 C.F.R. 76.1904)