XFINITY customers in select markets who have XFINITY TV with access to On Demand can access XFINITY On Demand from Comcast right from their TiVo boxes.
This feature is available on:
- TiVo BOLT®(all models)
- TiVo Roamio®(all models)
- TiVo Premiere (all models)
- TiVo Mini
Finding an XFINITY On Demand video
When you search for shows on your TiVo box, your results will include shows available from XFINITY On Demand. Or, you can search XFINITY directly for any show. Here’s how:
- Hide the steps
- From the TiVo Central screen, choose 'Find TV, Movies, & Videos' > 'XFINITY on Demand.'
- On the main XFINITY On Demand page, you'll see a list of categories (like 'Top Picks,' 'TV Series,' or 'Movies') to choose from. Highlight the category you wish to browse and press SELECT.
- If you are offered sub-categories like 'Just In,' 'HD,' 'Free' and so forth, choose a sub-category and press SELECT.
- A list of available videos is displayed. Once you've located a video you want, highlight it and press SELECT. This will bring you to a screen that gives you more details on the video and, in many cases, allows you to watch a free preview.
- Watch the video:
- If the video is free, you'll have the option to start watching it immediately. Select 'Watch Now' to start the video.
- If the video must be rented to view it, you'll need to rent it before starting to watch it. Select 'Buy & Watch Now' (the price will be listed).
- If the video is free with a subscription and you are a subscriber, you'll have the option to start watching it immediately. Select 'Watch Now' to start the video. If you're not a subscriber, you'll see information about how to subscribe.
Watching a saved video
Partially and completely viewed on-demand videos are saved in the 'Saved Video on Demand' folder as long as they are available on XFINITY On Demand and within the rental period.
To restart a video:
- Show the steps
Changing your XFINITY On Demand options
- Hide or Show Adult Titles. If you do not want adult program titles to be visible in XFINITY On Demand, select this option to hide them. Note that adult titles will never appear in TiVo search results or TiVo browse screens.
- Create Purchase Pin. This option allows you to create a PIN number that must be entered when purchasing XFINITY On Demand content.
Exiting XFINITY On Demand
Exit XFINITY On Demand at any time by pressing the TiVo button or the LIVE TV button on your remote control.