Bring your entertainment to other rooms in your home by streaming or transferring shows between TiVo DVRs.
You can also extend your TiVo experience into other rooms in your home with the TiVo Mini. The TiVo Mini lets you stream shows or live TV from any other TiVo DVR on your network. To learn more, see the Using the TiVo Mini.
This feature is available on:
- All TiVo DVRs
Note: For information on streaming/transferring with TiVo Mini,see Using the TiVo Mini.
With more than one TiVo DVR on your home network, you can easily stream and transfer shows between them.
- Go to the TiVo DVR that you want to stream or transfer shows to.
- From the TiVo Central screen, select 'My Shows.'
- Find the DVR you want to stream or transfer shows from:
- Find the show you want to stream or transfer from the other TiVo DVR. Highlight it and press 'Select.'
- You'll have the following options:
- You can start to watch the show immediately (e.g., stream the show), either from the beginning or, if the show was paused, from the pause location.
- You can transfer the show (either watching it as it transfers or not), either from the beginning or, if the show was paused, from the pause location.
Note: Some shows cannot be streamed or transferred due to the copy protection assigned them by the program provider. HD shows cannot be transferred to standard-definition DVRs. Shows that cannot be streamed and/or transferred are marked with the red circle-slash icon.