Bring your entertainment to other rooms in your home by streaming or transferring shows between TiVo DVRs. Or, extend your TiVo experience into other rooms in your home with the TiVo Mini. The TiVo Mini lets you stream shows or live TV from any other TiVo DVR on your network.
With more than one TiVo box on your home network, you can easily stream and transfer shows between them.
- Go to the TiVo DVR that you want to stream or transfer shows to.
- From the TiVo Central screen, select 'My Shows.'
- Find the DVR you want to stream or transfer shows from:
- Find the show you want to stream or transfer from the other TiVo DVR. Highlight it and press 'Select.'
- You'll have the following options:See it
- You can start to watch the show immediately (e.g., stream the show), either from the beginning or, if the show was paused, from the pause location.
- You can transfer the show (either watching it as it transfers or not), either from the beginning or, if the show was paused, from the pause location.
Note: Some shows cannot be streamed or transferred due to the copy protection assigned them by the program provider. HD shows cannot be transferred to standard-definition DVRs. Shows that cannot be streamed and/or transferred are marked with the red circle-slash icon.