On Demand for kids, with peace of mind for parents! Toon Goggles delivers a carefully chosen selection of kids’ shows, movies, games, and music that is screened for age-appropriateness. So kids choose what to watch, and parents can sit back and relax!
Content is free, with some available in 4K! And with a premium membership, you can even remove ads.
This feature is available on:
- TiVo BOLT® (all models)
- TiVo Roamio® (all models)
- TiVo Premiere (all models)
- TiVo HD (all models)
- TiVo Mini
There’s a lot for kids to do on Toon Goggles: watch shows, play games, or listen to music! And parents can set limits on the kind of content available to their kids. Here’s how to get started:
- From the TiVo Central screen, select ‘Apps’ > ‘Toon Goggles’.
- To watch a show or play a game, select one from the featured items at the top of the screen. Or:
- Scroll down and choose a character icon to display episodes in the series. Select an episode to play it.
- Browse by category. Select a show to display its episodes, then press SELECT on an episode to play it.
- Select the 'Search' icon from the top of the screen to search for a show. When you’re finished entering your search term, press ‘Done’ to dismiss the keyboard. You may need to then press the DOWN arrow on your remote control to select ‘Search.’
- At any time, press BACK on your TiVo remote to return to the previous menu or screen.
- To listen to music:
- To set content limits:
- At the top of the screen, select ‘Parents.’
- If you want to limit your child’s access to preschool or educational content only (which is always ad-free), use the RIGHT/LEFT arrows to make your selection.
- Press BACK on your TiVo remote to return to the previous menu/screen; your setting will take effect immediately.